-Excellent Specialized Alternative Healing Methods-
· Advanced Western Integrative techniques with
Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular and Myofascial Release
· Advanced Zen Shiatsu and Meditation
· Traditional Thai Medical Massage, Naud Borarn style
· Acupressure and Meridian work
· Energy Balancing, Chakra Healing
· Internal Organ massage and Abdominal work
· Myofascial-facial stress release
· Integrative, Intuitive Bodywork to release emotional and physical stress held in the body
My spiritual-based work offers a customized blend of Eastern and Western modalities that treats the mind, body, and spirit as a whole.
My objective is to…
· Create awareness of the body’s own healing potential
· Relieve daily stresses, chronic pain, acute injury and fatigue
· Awaken the body to feel whole and one with the life-force within
· Promote deep relaxation, calmness, lightness, openness and peace of mind
Jen has had a natural attraction to the healing arts. Through sports, she became interested in improving her athletic performance and training. She was intrigued by anatomy and physiology. Bodywork was an integral part of relieving symptoms of acute and chronic injury.
After many knee injuries and two reconstuctive surgeries, she became weary of the invasive approach to Western medicine, with no preventive care or alleviating the problem. She sought information and answers in holistic medicine.
In 1992, she started studying massage in the summers while obtaining her Bacheler’s Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Physics. This gave her a strong base of conceptual knowledge in natural laws and energy, while the practical work of massage balanced her analytical and scientific thinking. She continued her Master’s work in Electrical Engineering which increased her understanding of quantum energy and medical physics.
The importance of integrating both science and alternative medicine became evident to her. She focused her attention on studying Eastern philosophies of healing (Chinese Medicine, Zen Shiatsu, Acupressure, Naud Borarn/Thai, and Meridian work), practicing Zen Meditation, Tai Chi and Yoga, and receiving Acupuncture.
She started treating the body as a whole system after integrating both Eastern and Western techniques of healing together with focusing on the Energy (or Qi/Chi) of the body. She could feel where energy was blocked and how to move energy to balance the body. As her inderstanding deepened, she could sense the emotional components that created the physical blocks and the connection between the mind, body, and spirit.
Her intuitive nature incorporates information from the Universal life-force, Sacred truths, Chakras, and the Astral body into her work. She encourages self-empowerment from this information to increase your own healing potential.
Advancement of the healing arts has become her passion and dedication.