“You Can Do It if You Believe You Can!”
I imagine that yes is the only living thing.
e. e. cummings
“Imagination is more important than knowledge… Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
“All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
“Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed.”
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
Imagination may be called the “hub” of this course, because every lesson of the course leads to this lesson, it is the key to mastering all of the other lessons in the course (i.e., Definite Chief Aim, Self-confidence, Leadership, etc.). You will never have a definite purpose in life, you will never have self-confidence, you will never have initiative and leadership unless you first create these qualities in your imagination and see yourself in possession of them. The gift of imagination is my absolute favorite key to give people for their success. It encourages daydreaming, using your creative genius, and playing with the endless power of the mind to manifest with visualization.
Virtually all great accomplishments began in someone’s imagination- imagination can do the impossible. The key idea of this lesson is this- Imagination is the workshop of the human mind wherein old ideas and established facts may be reassembled into new combinations and put to new uses. Imagination is both interpretative and creative in nature. It can examine facts, concepts and ideas, and it can create new combinations and plans out of these. Imagination has been called the creative power of the soul. Use it often and watch the magic it will create.
LAW OF SUCCESS QUOTES
Through its interpretative capacity, the imagination has one power not generally attributed to it- namely, the power to register vibrations and thought waves that are put into motion from outside sources, just as the radio-receiving apparatus picks up the vibrations of sound.
The principle through which this interpretative capacity of the imagination functions is called telepathy; the communication of thought from one mind to another.
The principle of telepathy has been so well established, through psychological research, that we have abundance of proof that two minds which are properly attuned and in harmony with each other may send and receive thought at long distances.
The principle of telepathy and the law of attraction, through which like attracts like, explain many a failure. If the mind has a tendency to attract from the ether those thought vibrations which harmonize with the dominating thoughts of a given mind, you can easily understand why a negative mind that dwells upon failure and lacks the vitalizing force of self-confidence would not attract a positive mind that is dominated by thoughts of success.
Discover a truth known only to those who use their imagination; namely, that the greatest reverses and misfortunes of life often open the door to golden opportunities.
You will never know what is your capacity for achievement until you learn how to mix your efforts with imagination.
There are endless millions of approaches to every problem, but there is only one best approach. Find this one best approach and your problem is easily solved. Your imagination will assist you in finding the right way.
Remember that which was said about the Law of Attraction through the operation of which “like attracts like:” If you look and act the part of a failure (or success), you will attract nothing but failures (or success).
The selection of a definite chief aim calls for the use of both imagination and decision! The power of decision grows with use.
Adversities and temporary defeat are generally blessings in disguise, for the reason that they force one to use both imagination and decision.
Whatever your life-work may be, it calls for the use of imagination.
You live in a Vibrational Universe, and you are more Energy, Vibration, and Electricity than you realize.
You will be able to achieve focused control of your Creative Energy with practice.
As you focus Creative Energy, there are two things to consider: intensity and speed of your energy; and second, your level of allowing or resisting.
The Creative Process is happening whether you are consciously aware of it or not.
Reach for a better feeling thought on all subjects. GUIDE them towards something that feels better.
You must first accept that Well-Being is the only stream that flows in the Universe in order to effectively benefit from paying attention to your emotions and gently guide them down stream.
Once you accept yourself as a vibrational being who attracts all things that come into your experience, then you begin the delicious journey of becoming a Deliberate Creator.
Rarely do people understand that they have the ability to control their personal relationship to events with their thoughts and attention.
Your mood is showing you a good representation of what you are inviting into your experience.
After years of exposure to thoughts of “lack,” your habit of thought around certain subjects (like money) can have a low emotional set-point which can lead to low expectation and unconscious negative reactions on the subject. CHANGE your set-point on these subjects deliberately by telling a new story!
In the same way that your Emotional Set-Points can change from feeling basically good or secure to feeling bad and insecure, your set-points can change from not feeling good to feeling good, for your set-points are achieved simply by paying attention to a subject, and through your practiced thought.
We want you to understand that you do have absolute control over the set-points that you achieve. We want you to understand the extreme value in deliberately achieving your own set-points. Because, once you expect something, it will come. The details may play out differently– but the vibrational essence will always be an exact match.
Create and align with a “code of ethics” that resonates with the type of leadership you want to present to the world. This practice entails transforming what would once be called a “Code of Ethics” into “Harmonic Codes of Creation” where everything that you want is aligned with your personal values and intentions. Decide in what arena of life do you want to focus for these Harmonic Codes: Romance, Career or Life Purpose, Health, Success, Family, etc. These new principles will embody the full expression who you are becoming and your new chosen beliefs.
Review of the Harmonic Coding of the Golden Divine:
Here’s a list of my highest vision for the Harmonic Coding of the Golden Divine::
1. Communing, Connection, Co-creation- Operating from a place of connection to Infinite Intelligence. Always serving the highest and best.
Using “commune”-ication as a way of deepening connection and experiencing our unity of purpose and being. Co-creation is a dance, a co-mingling of energies, and an integration of all ideas and re-sources to create anew with a sense of harmonious co-operation and co-action.
2. Mutual Love, Honor, and Respect- Treating others as they wish to be treated. Treating others as I wish to be treated. Treating myself as I wish to be treated.Asking others to treat me as I wish to be treated. Asking others how they wish to be treated. Thinking kindly of others, and wishing only good will on them.
A practice of looking for positive aspects, affirmations, appreciation, and gratitude in all situations. Practicing forgiveness.
3. Inclusivity, Win-win situations, “Soul-utions”- Realizing we are all one and equal, creating soul-utions that work for everyone involved. Knowing there is always a way for everyone to benefit from the whole. This is an inclusive universe. There is no “no”. Everything always exists. Creating more “yeses”.
4. Open, Honest, Trustworthy- Allowing my truth to shine through, I give others permission to be their true, authentic Self. Learning to listen and trust the inner guidance that is always available. Honoring my word, doing as I say I’ll do. Always doing my best. Honoring others privacy, being a confidante.
5. Confidence, Self-Actualization, Re-Sourcing- Taking action in words and deeds that are courageous, noble, and connected to Source energy. Allowing myself to be a clear conduit and channel for Source to flow through me, with confidence, determination, and certainty of purpose. I plant constructive seeds to harvest healthy relations and bear uplifting interactions.
6. Resonance and Alignment- Our true power is alignment. To feel the truth of knowledge and wisdom when I experience it as a resonance within. A clear message of alignment and connection. Practicing aligning with Source through meditation, listening, and feeling from a place of inner connection.
7. Responsibility, Accountability, Integrity- Treating each person, place, and thing with reverence and respect, I take full responsibility for my choices, decisions, and energy. I know being accountable means being in integrity which means being connected to the wholeness of who I am, allowing me the “ability to respond” with truth, love, and devotion. No matter what anyone else is saying or doing, it is my dominant intent to feel good and stay connected to Source.
8. Clarity, Choice, Discernment- In all my interactions I choose to be clear and honest with my intentions and actions. I practice discerning what is the highest choice in alignment with my purpose (and definite chief aim). While taking responsibility for my choices, I clearly choose to be discerning about the people, places, and things I invite into my sphere of existence.
9. Intuition, Intention, Optimism- I will use my ability to intuit the way others want to be treated by “putting myself in their shoes” and always wishing the highest and best for them. I will give others the “benefit of the doubt” and look for the positive aspects of each person I come into contact with. I will listen intently for my guidance to show me the way, knowing what’s best for me to fulfill my heart’s desires.
10. Kindness, Generosity, Good Will onto others- I will always give generously when I have the means to, knowing all I give does come back to me, in one form or another, I give graciously and happily. I will practice random acts of kindness and offer my gifts when I can. I vow to think positively of others and hold them in the highest light, no matter what their actions. ”I see the Divine in you.” — Namaste.
11. Commitment, Dedication, Devotion- I uphold my commitment to living the highest and best of what is possible, to inspire greatness, and to stay true to the path of Divine light and love under any and all circumstances. I am reliable and consistent with my love and practice. I forgive myself and others, and I stay on track with my intentions to live in dedication to light, love, peace, and joy.
12. Grace, Ease & Happiness- The greatest gift I can give another person is my own happiness. To live with Grace and Ease is to live in truth and love. I allow life to flow smoothly through me, using alignment and leverage to manifest.
Bonus:: Dream Big, Greater than Imagined, Visualize a World of Infinite Potential and Possibility!
The Power of Meditation, Mantras, and Positive Thinking
We are now starting to get it! The sub-conscious mind is imprinted with mental concepts through Auto-suggestion and Creative thinking. The ideas are put into motion, in the world, through the coordination with Infinite Intelligence which is orchestrating all people, places, and things that are aligned with our thinking.
Whether we are creating positively or negatively with our thoughts, is up to us, and the world will reflect the sub-conscious imprinting. This is exciting news! We have the ability to direct our thoughts, and we have the ability to practice ourselves into desired manifestations with the use of creative thinking, imagination, visualization, meditation, and auto-suggestion.
CREATE YOUR OWN GUIDED MEDITATION:
This week’s practice will help us to become powerful deliberate creators of our own reality through the use of meditation. Keep in mind all that this lesson has to offer, and record a meditation for yourself that includes all the qualities and aspects of the Self you want to become.
GET CREATIVE WITH THE PROCESS! Write your new and improved story, then record it in a meditation style that you can listened to over and over again. This will be a version of Auto-Suggestion that you can practice daily.
Relish in all the delicious and juicy details of your powerful manifestations.
“I am a powerful deliberate Creator. I am pure positive Source energy. Nothing is more important than I choose better feeling thoughts and set my vibrational tone to that of Light, Love, Peace, and Joy.”
“Start telling a better-feeling story about the things that are important to you. Do not write your story like a factual documentary, weighing all the pros and cons of your experience; but instead tell the *uplifting*, *fanciful*, *magical* story of the wonder of your own life and watch what happens. It will feel like magic as your life begins to transform right before your eyes, but it is not magic. It is the power of the Laws of Universe and your deliberate alignment with those Laws.”
Anything you give your attention to will become your “truth.” Your life, and everyone else’s, is but a reflection of the predominance of your thoughts. There is no exception.
Your Emotional Guidance System is the key to helping you understand what your vibrational content is and therefore exactly what your current point of attraction is.
By paying attention to your emotions and by deliberately offering thoughts that affect the way you feel (in a positive way), you can consciously guide yourself into the vibrational frequency that will allow the fulfillment of any desire you hold.
Use the power of your imagination to create in your environment the things you most desire with clear and focused intention, and watch the powerful laws of the Universe shift and rearrange life circumstances to meet your request. But you got to let it in. Look for it, make room for it. That is the Art of Allowing!
Where ever you are, keep reaching for the best feeling thought you can find.
“Wouldn’t it be Nice if I discovered a much easier way of doing all this… wouldn’t it be nice if I came into full alignment with my dreams, into Energetic alignment with All That Is, and everything around me came into vibrational harmony with that?!?” Yes…
Know that it is coming in perfect timing. All the cells of your being are in cooperation and there is a collective alignment happening. All kinds of things are beginning to come into alignment, things that you could not orchestrate even if you tried!
Your Inner Being knows what to do. Your Being had come into active alignment and agreement with all this.
LAW OF SUCCESS
Your mind is capable of creating many new and useful combinations of old ideas, but the most important thing it can create is a definite chief aim that will give you that which you most desire. Your definite chief aim can be speedily translated into reality after you have fashioned it in the cradle of your imagination.
You will see how important the subject of imagination is when you stop to realize that it is the only thing in the world over which you have absolute control.
Reflect a shadow of confidence, good cheer, optimism, and harmony, that these qualities may, in turn, reflect themselves in all who are connected with your life.
We have stated that the imagination is both interpretative and creative in its nature. It can receive impressions or ideas and out of these it can form new combinations.
“If your imagination is the mirror of your soul, then you have a perfect right to stand before that mirror and see yourself as you wish to be. You have the right to see reflected in that magic mirror the mansion you intend to own, the factory you intend to manage, the bank of which you intend to be president, the station in life you intend to occupy. Your imagination belongs to you. Use it! The more you use it the more efficiently it will serve you.”
I hold it true that thoughts are things;
They’re endowed with bodies and breath and wings;
And that we send them forth to fill
The world with good results or ill.
That which we call our secret thought
Speeds forth to earth’s remotest spot,
Leaving its blessings or its woes,
Like tracks behind it as it goes.
We build our future, thought by thought,
For good or ill, yet know it not,
Yet so the universe was wrought.
Thought is another name for fate;
Choose, then, thy destiny and wait,
For love brings love and hate brings hate.
Our Imagination is one of the most important gifts we have as creative human beings. Use it well, and develop its magic with a sense of mastery. Enjoy.